As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kegco #ad
Kegco HL-62N Nitrogen Regulator, 1 Product #adKegco #ad
- This allows pressure adjustments to be optimized for the operational range - the large adjustment knob requires less than 360 degrees of rotation for the entire range, affording extreme precision of the output pressure.
Durable commercial-grade draft beer nitrogen regulator features a multi-stage body that gives you more precise control when making small adjustments to the output pressure. The first stage reduces the output pressure from the tank to a more manageable pressure, and the second stage fine tunes that pressure for output to the keg.
Added benefits include less pressure to the gauges and knob, making adjustment effortless even at freezing temperatures and reducing stress on the gauges. The shut-off valve makes it easy to instantly shut off pressure to the keg and includes a check valve that prevents backflow.
2. HARRIS #ad
Argon specialty gas lab regulator, CGA 580, 2-stage, 0-50 PSI, Helium, Nitrogen, chrome-plated #adHARRIS #ad
- One-piece encapsulated seat design includes a sintered filter to protect the seat from particulate contamination. Designed to 1 x 10-9 cc/sec.
Recommended for non-corrosive gases or purity levels of Grade 5. 0 99. 999 and higher. Front or back panel mountable. 2" dual scale chrome-plated brass gauges psi/bar. Chrome-plated brass barstock bonnet, body and fittings.
External relief valve standard. 1-11/16" 316l stainless steel diaphragm eliminates contamination from diffusion or outgassing. Maximum inlet 3000 psig except for models with cgA 240, 300 and 510 and equipped with 400 PSIG inlet gauge. Inboard helium leak rate to maintain gas purity levels.
3. Taprite #ad
Taprite Dual Gauge Nitrogen Regulator for CGA 580 Valve #adTaprite #ad
- This regulator has a duck-bill check valve which prevents back flow of liquid into the regulator. Nitrogen tanks have a female thread CGA-580, these regulators have a male thread.
1p1p, 5/16" barb shutoff w/duckbill Check, cga580 inlet, 60lb and 3000lb gauges. Double gauge regulators measure PSI, as well as the Volume of Nitrogen in the Cylinder. Use this regulator on any High Pressure Tank with a CGA-580 valve.
4. Kegco #ad
Kegco LHU5N Elite Series Dual Gauge Nitrogen Draft Beer Regulator #adKegco #ad
- Durable chrome-plated brass body features a manual pressure release valve and an internal pressure relief valve that releases pressure at 55-65 PSI.
A built-in tank washer prevents leaks while a sintered metal filter built into the stem keeps harmful contaminants out of the regulator. Stylish black pressure gauges feature high-contrast red and white writing and sturdy rubber boots that help protect them from damage.
Large ergonomic handle makes it easy to make precise pressure adjustments between 0-60 PSI for greater dispensing control. This nitrogen regulator's dual gauge design allows you to monitor both the output pressure to the keg and the volume of gas left in the cylinder.
5. Kegco #ad
Kegco LHU5N-2 Elite Series Dual Gauge Two Product Nitrogen Draft Beer Regulator #adKegco #ad
- Dual pressure gauges allow you to monitor both the output pressure to the kegs and the volume of gas remaining in the cylinder. This regulator's two product design with two 5/16" barbs lets you simultaneously dispense two kegs of stout beer, coffee, or wine.
Durable chrome-plated brass body features a manual pressure release valve and an internal pressure relief valve that releases pressure at 55-65 PSI.
Stylish black pressure gauges feature high-contrast red and white writing and sturdy rubber boots that help protect them from damage. Large ergonomic handle makes it easy to make precise pressure adjustments between 0-60 PSI for greater dispensing control.
6. Taprite #ad
Primary, 5/16", Black, Beer Gas, Argon, Taprite T742HPN Nitrogen Regulator, Low Pressure #adTaprite #ad
- Primary beer, wine, and coffee regulator. Use a flat head screwdriver to adjust pressure. These regulators have a male thread CGA580 Inlet. It has a safety blow off around 55-60 PSI. 5/16" barb shut-off w/duckbill check, which prevents backflow of liquid into the regulator.
The dispensing pressure gauge goes to 60 PSI, however, the regulator has a working pressure of 0-50 PSI. Black bonnet with adjustment screw. 60 lb & 3000 lb gauges. This is a low pressure regulator.
7. KegWorks #ad
Double Gauge Nitrogen Regulator for Draft Beer Keg Dispensing, Nitro Style Draught Beer #adKegWorks #ad
- Double gauge Nitrogen Regulator. The only real difference is the threading. 2 gauges measure pressure in tank and out. Looks exactly the same as our CO2 regulators,. Used for nitrogen systems.
8. Beverage Elements #ad
New 22 cu ft Aluminum Nitrogen Cylinder with CGA580 Valve #adBeverage Elements #ad
- New cga580 valve. Certification/hydro-test within 180 days. Ships empty. Brushed aluminum exterior with painted cranberry dome. Around 40% lighter than a comparable steel cylinder.
|Brand||Beverage Elements #ad|
9. Kegco #ad
Kegco LHU5NDB Elite Series Dual Body Nitrogen Draft Beer Regulator #adKegco #ad
- Stylish black pressure gauges feature high-contrast red and white writing and sturdy rubber boots that help protect them from damage. A built-in tank washer prevents leaks while a sintered metal filter built into the stem keeps harmful contaminants out of the regulator.
Large ergonomic handles make it easy to make precise temperature adjustments between 0-60 PSI for greater dispensing control.
Dual body design allows you to dispense two different kegs of stout beer, coffee, or wine at different pressures using the same gas tank. Durable chrome-plated brass construction features manual pressure release valves and internal pressure relief valves that release pressure at 55-65 PSI.
10. Kegco #ad
Kegco NS-BMR-H Nitrogen Regulator, Mini #adKegco #ad
- Mini nitrogen regulator allows you to serve nitrogen dispensed beverages without requiring a heavy tank and regulator. This mini nitrogen regulator has been designed for use with 5/8" UNF threaded nitrogen or CO2 cartridges.
Boasts a compact and portable brass construction that is perfect for parties and special events. Enjoy exact control over your pressure output thanks to the 0-60 PSI display and an adjustment knob. Features a flared 1/4" mfl connection on the output for use with a ball lock or pin lock disconnect.