As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Maxforce FC Select #ad
4 30-Gram Tubes, Maxforce FC Select Roach Killer Bait Gel #adMaxforce FC Select #ad
- Pet safe: yes, when used as directed. Active ingredient: Fipronil. 01%. For use in: Indoors and outdoors. Target pests: Roaches.
2. Hot Shot #ad
Hot Shot HG-95769 Ultra Clear Roach & Ant Gel Bait, 2.5-Ounce,Multicolor #adHot Shot #ad
- Roaches and ants die in 24 hours. How it works: apply this product to cracks and crevices. Apply behind and under the following: stove, around water pipes, shelving in the corners of cupboards, around window frames, stove, refrigerators, dishwashers, cabinets and closets and in other areas where roaches have been observed.
Kills roaches and the eggs they carry. Roaches and ants eat the gel bait then return to the nest to die. Kills the queen and colony.
Quick kill formula: hot shot ultra Clear Roach & Ant Bait starts to work in minutes and keeps killing for up to three months. Areas include behind the refrigerator, in crack and crevices, sinks, along baseboards and shelves. Goes on clear - dries clear: This water-based formula is clear, non-staining and odorless. For roaches & ants indoors: apply gel in area where ants are seen. Kills: kills ants where they breed.
|Brand||Hot Shot #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Shot #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturers satisfaction guarantee|
3. Rockwell #ad
1 qt, Rockwell Labs IBDC032 Invade Bio Drain Gel #adRockwell #ad
- It is also safe and effective to use in mop buckets and trash chutes and urinals. Per drain. 4 oz. Microbes and Citrus Oil. This product is to be used specifically for drains but can also be used to eliminate sugar snakes in soda fountain drip trays.
|Manufacturer||Rockwell Labs #ad|
4. HARRIS #ad
HARRIS Roach Killer, Liquid Spray with Odorless and Non-Staining 12-Month Extended Residual Kill Formula Gallon #adHARRIS #ad
- Epa registered - approved for use in homes with people and pets by the Environmental Protection Agency No. Odorless formula - odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions. Extended trigger sprayer - Use the included trigger sprayer to effectively treat areas where roaches are hiding.
Kills roaches when spray dries - The spray will kill once completely dried and continues to kill roaches weeks after application. 3-11. Great value - 1 gallon allows for repeated applications on an on-going basis to effectively eliminate roaches.
5. HARRIS #ad
16oz, HARRIS Boric Acid Roach and Silverfish Killer Powder w/Lure #adHARRIS #ad
- 3-10 for use in homes with people and pets. Fast acting - insects coming into contact with the powder will die within 72 hours after initial contact. Epa registered - made in the usa & registered with the Environmental Protection Agency No.
Long lasting - continues to kill roaches, palmetto bugs, water bugs and silverfish for weeks after application as long as it's kept dry. Contains irresistible Lure - Harris food grade lure attracts roaches from their hiding places. Easy application - the puffer bottle with extended straw makes application quick and simple for difficult to reach areas.
6. Raid #ad
Raid Ant Gel 1.06 Oz #adRaid #ad
- Raid ant gel kills a wide variety of household ants: Argentine Ants, Crazy Ants, Ghost Ants, Pharaoh, Carpenter Ants, Odorous Ants excluding Fire, and Harvester Ants. Raid ant gel can be discreetly applied in hard-to-reach cracks and crevices.
Gel continues killing for up to one month and can be used in kitchens and bathrooms. After ants feed on the gel, they return to the colony and transfer the bait to the queen and the others, thereby killing the entire colony. Use gel for hard-to-reach places.
|Manufacturer||SC JOHNSON #ad|
7. HARRIS FAMOUS ROACH TABLETS #ad
Boric Acid Roach Killer with Lure, Harris Roach Tablets, 145 Tablets, Alternative to Bait Traps 6oz #adHARRIS FAMOUS ROACH TABLETS #ad
- Easy to conceal - use in hidden areas - under drawers, appliances and cabinets. Kills the entire colony - Roaches carry boric acid back to their nests to kill the entire infestation. Irresistible to roaches - active ingredient 40% boric acid w/ our formulated lure to attract roaches.
3-1 for use in homes with people & pets. Great value - minimum of 145 tablets included to treat a minimum of 12 rooms, long lasting when kept dry & extremely cost effective. Epa registered - registered with the Environmental Protection Agency No. Does not have an expiration date.
8. HARRIS #ad
Non Toxic and Pesticide Free 2-Pack, HARRIS Roach Glue Traps #adHARRIS #ad
- Pesticide free - No chemicals used of any kind. Versatile - For residential and commercial use. Discreet - Slides easily under furniture and bedding. Easy to use - simply fold the trap and insert the tab at the top to hold it together. 2 traps - two large traps included in each package.
9. Raid #ad
1, Raid Double Control Small Roach Baits Plus Egg Stopper, 12 CT Pack #adRaid #ad
- Reduces roach population within days. Two foods to kill the roaches. Keeps killing roaches Continuously for up to Three Months. Relief from severe roach problems. Child Resistant Baits.
10. Ortho #ad
Palatable for 6 Months, Ortho 0464912 Defense Roach Bait-Kills Cockroaches & Eggs in Your Home, Includes 8 Individual Stations #adOrtho #ad
- No mess: the pre-filled, odorless roach bait stations can be used in and around your home, and can be used with confidence in your kitchen and bathroom where roaches can be found; our patented Clean Snap Technology means no mess.
Ortho home defense roach bait kills the cockroaches you see and those you don't around your house; roach bait stations are easy-to-use and remain palatable to roaches for up to 6 months of protection.
Kill roaches & eggs: kill and control home-infesting cockroaches and the eggs they carry where they live, hide and breed; roaches are lured into traps to collect and spread bait to kill other roaches hiding in cracks and behind walls.
Control large & small roaches: Roach bait remains attractive for 6 months, killing roaches at all stages of life, from eggs to adults. Easy-to-use roach killer: control large and small cockroaches by placing bait stations where they travel to find food or water; for best results, place 1 station every 6 feet where roach activity is suspected.