As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hinomaru Collection #ad
Misuzu Pottery Banko Ware Heat Resistant Glazed Earthenware 5 Go Rice Pot Cooker Round Pot Lidded Donabe Casserole Rice Cooker Made In Japan 5 Go 30.5 fl oz #adHinomaru Collection #ad
- You can also use it to cook porridge or other stews you will normally cook in a heat induction pot. Single lidded rice cooker, efficient and traditional method of rice cooking. A go is about 180 ml or 3/4 of a cup. Measures approximately 9" Diameter and 7" H, round shape for even heating.
Traditional earthenware ceramic with heat resistant glazing technique dated back to the 18th century in Japan. Serves about 4-5 people or 5 go. Ideal for cooking fragrant smelling white, brown or mixed rice to preserve all natural benefits of the grain.
2. Iga-Mono #ad
Iga-Mono Kamadosan Clay Rice Cooker 33 Ounces by #adIga-Mono #ad
- The double lid can prevent spillage. This clay pot has good heat retention. Fluffy rice is cooked with a far-infrared effect. This clay pot is one of the most popular clay pots in Japan called Kamado-san. For direct fire only.
3. Yokkaichi Banko Yaki #ad
3 people cook Iga wind M4806, Yorozufuru-sho rice pot #adYokkaichi Banko Yaki #ad
- Size: maximum width 21 × diameter 18 × height 16cm. Made in japan Mie Prefecture Yokkaichi perpetuity grilled. For handmade according to the commodity, photo and color shape There is a slightly different thing.
Comes with rice cook how recipes. It is the best in the introduction to clay pot cooking. I will give separate English translation.
4. IPPINKA #ad
1 Go, Japanese Rice Cooker Donabe, Clay Pot #adIPPINKA #ad
- Pot can cook 1 cup 1 Go of rice. Wooden cover is made from sawara Japanese cypress wood. Excellent heat and moisture retention for traditional rice pot cooking. Pot features: rounded bottom so that heat is evenly transmitted - Water lines to measure the right amount of water needed to cook the rice - Easy to hold ring, which has a groove on the underside, making it is easy to hold from anywhere.
Pot material: high-quality clay heat-resistant and sawara wood - Made in Japan. Dimensions: 4. 9 x 4. 9" - pot capacity: approximately 07 liters.
5. Tokoname kiln #ad
Clay Teapot 11.8 fl.oz. Fusen L161, Japanese Teapot Kyusu Tokoname Youhen #adTokoname kiln #ad
- Made in japan. Hand-crafted by Fusen Kiln Tokoname Japan. Capacity: 11. 8 fl. Oz. This will be 80% at the time of full capacity. Built-in ceramic mesh filter, made of clay. Material composition: pottery.
6. Romertopf #ad
Romertopf Cooking Clay Pot, 4-Quart, Tan #adRomertopf #ad
- Dishwasher safe; oven safe; microwave safe. Soak the top before use, the lid will absorb water to create a blanket of steam inside and out; natural flavors are intensified. Natural clay baker handcrafted in Germany designed for making moist, delicious roasts, braised meat and breads.
Holds 4 quarts or up to 11 lbs. Serves 6 people; measures 15. 25" x 9. 25" x 6". Features curved side handles; glazed bottom makes clean up easy.
7. JapanBargain #ad
9-inches, JapanBargain Japanese Style Earthen Donabe Clay Pot #adJapanBargain #ad
- Pot dimensions: 9 inches Diameter. High quality Earthenware. Cooks evenly, helps Vegetable Retain Vitamins During Cooking. Family size japanese style Donabe Clay Pot serving for 2-3 people.
8. tokoname kiln #ad
Japanese Kyusu tokoname Hand-made Clay Teapot Large size 15.9 fl.oz. Tamamitsu G148 Dark Brown from Japan #adtokoname kiln #ad
- Built-in ceramic mesh filter, made of clay. Capacity: 15. 9 fl. Oz. This will be 80% at the time of full capacity. Material composition: pottery.
Slight differences may occur in size, color pattern etc depending on each item. Made in japan. Hand-crafted by Master craftsman Tamamitsu Tokoname Japan.