As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dichmag #ad
Grow Red Leafed Beans Lablab purpureus Vegetable Seeds Non-GMO, 20 Pcs Non-GMO Purple Hyacinth Bean Seeds for Planting #adDichmag #ad
- Notification: seeds only, no live plants. The photos show are the mature plant in the future, not the actual plant you will receive. Share with your family and friends its happiness from germination to flowering and fruiting. Stunning color: vibrant Purple Pods and Red Leaves really pop.
Service: if you have any questions with your order, please feel free to contact us for a considerate solution. Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. What you get: 20 pcs purple hyacinth Bean Seeds. Great gift choice: it makes excellent gifts for mom, adults and gardening gifts for men.
2. NOTSWOH #ad
Dolichos Lablab Purple Hyacinth Bean Seeds120Pcs）-Vine Plant Seeds #adNOTSWOH #ad
- It can reach 96 inches and has beautiful purple flowers. It usually blooms from midsummer to autumn. It is very suitable for growing on the trellis, mailbox, tree or anything you want this vine to climb.
Plant annual plants. The leaves are dark green and purplish, and the flowers emit a good fragrance, attracting butterflies and hummingbirds.
3. QAUZUY GARDEN #ad
QAUZUY GARDEN 16 White Hyacinth Bean Lablab Purpureus Lablab-Bean Seeds | Organic Non-GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds | Edible & Ornamental, Fresh Garden Seeds #adQAUZUY GARDEN #ad
- Sow. Usda hardiness zone. The ripe seeds are eaten cooked, either boiled or roasted. Edible. 10–11 usda. When to plant. Young leaves, and tender, flowers, immature pods are edible raw or cooked.
Plant white hyacinth bean in the spring when the danger of frost has passed, with consistent evening temperatures of 50 degrees F. Plant seeds in the trench, about 2 inches apart, then cover with good soil and water well.
Shades of white decorate the leaves, and showy seed pods, stems, flowers, making this garden inclusion undeniably eye-catching. Keep the seeds moist during germination and water well during dry periods after the beans are up. Use. It is a quick cover over an arbor or as a foundation planting.
4. zellajake #ad
Zellajake Vegetable Seed Hyacinth Bean Seeds 10g Purple Hyacinth Bean Red Leaved Plant Vine Seeds #adzellajake #ad
- Enjoy not only the flowers, but the leaves as well. D for vegetable use. Red leaved hyacinth beans are perfect for growing on trellises, arbors, mail boxes, or anything else you want this vine to climb on.
Hyacinth bean vine like warm and humid, the seeds suitable for germination temperature of 22-23 ℃, side edge of the land, strong root system developed, plant resistance of about 35 ℃ high temperature, drought resistance, sunny environment, before and after the house can be cultivated.
Sow 2 to 3 non-gmo hyacinth bean seeds per plant to begin growing this beautiful climber.
Red leaved hyacinth bean is one of the easiest vine seeds to plant. Plants are vigorous and are often grown along trellis and fences in the Orient. Grow as an annual plant in all zones or a perennial in USDA zones 9 - 11. Harvest period of 5-7 months. This popular climber can reach up to 96 inches before you know it and has beautiful purple blooms.
5. S-pone #ad
10+ Hyacinth bean Asia Hyacinth Bean Seeds Purple Flower Lablab purpureus Vegetable Non-GMO #adS-pone #ad
- The bean is very tasting and won a best community show. Young pods are harvested for vegetable use. Plants are vigorous and are often grown along trellis and fences in the Orient.
It is almost necessary to harvest young pods every day during the actively growing season in the summer time. This variety grows beautiful light/dark purple flowers and thin pods.
6. STERWEW #ad
20+ Hyacinth Bean Seeds Purple Flower Lablab Purpureus Seeds for Planting #adSTERWEW #ad
- It's easy and all in one package! So many varieties are available in our shop. 20+ hyacinth bean seeds Purple Flower Lablab Purpureus Seeds for Planting. What's better than a kitchen-vegetable garden right out of your backdoor? Plant your own vegetable garden today.
7. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated, Earthcare Seeds Hyacinth Bean 15 Seeds Lablab purpureus Heirloom, Untreated Seed #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Growing instructions and plant Images are included on the seed envelope. Can grow up to 12 feet in one year! Save Seeds for Next Year! Likes full sun and Support to Climb On. Easy to grow annual in All Zones, Perennial in Zones 9-11.
Fast growing non-invasive Vine with Attractive Purple Flowers and Brilliant Purple Seed Pods. Seeds are stored in environmental conditions that promote seed life Dark/Dry/Cool. Seeds are for the current and following growing seasons.
8. CZ Grain #ad
Hyacinth Bean Vine Seeds, Dolichos Lablab, Grow Purple Pod Beans, 20 Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- From Iowa. Stunning color: vibrant purple pods and Red Leaves really pop! Made in usa: hand packaged and Shipped for CZ Grain.
Ideal for beginners, and children alike. Healthy seeds: 20 Seeds of Purple Bean to Plant. Cz grain specializes in exotic and rare plants to grow. Message us if there are any issues for a fast and easy solution.
Cz grain guarantee: satisfaction guaranteed. Grow or gift: for mom, dad, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, him or her, masters, housewarming or any other occasion. See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing indoor bonsai trees.
9. My Favorite Deals #ad
10 Seeds / Hyacinth Bean Two Toned Purple Open Pollinated Seeds Non GMO for Planting #adMy Favorite Deals #ad
- Qty- 10 two toned Purple Hyacinth Seeds. Most beautiful & delicious Purple Asia Hyacinth Bean Organic Seeds. Open pollinated seeds.