As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Better Scents #ad
The Better Scents Resin Incense Variety Sampler Set- 1/4 oz Bags of Frankincense- Myrrh- 7 Archangels- Gold Copal- White Copal- Benzoin Natural resins #adThe Better Scents #ad
- Inspire meditation mood. Removes negativity and stagnated energy. Clear mind and space around you. Brightens your senses, create healing environment.
2. SoloTherapy #ad
SoloTherapy Organic Myrrh Incense Resin | 100% Natural | Premium Quality | Wild Harvested | 8 oz | Resina De Mirra | Product from Perú 8 oz #adSoloTherapy #ad
- Instructions: this resin can be burned on charcoal like any other incense resin, filling the space with a sweet warm fragrance. 8 ounces of pure Organic Myrrh Resin. Wild harvested - Product From Perú. Premium Quality. Botanical Name: Commiphora Myrrha.
3. Igneous Products #ad
Igneous Products Myrrh Resin 28.35 grams | Catholic Incense | Monastery Incense | Sweet Myrrh Resin | Commiphora Erythraea | Gum Incense | Somali Incense | Inciencio de Iglesia | Direct from Farmers #adIgneous Products #ad
- 1️⃣ our sweet myrrh resin is premium grade no bark. Ethically sourced directly from the farmers. The sweet myrrh's is burned mosques and churches all around the world.
Our pure myrrh incense commiphora erythraea is bought directly from farmers at a fair price. Long lasting that is not potent neither faint, just perfect. Use it and you will see the difference. Sign of good sweet myrrh gum.
4. Earthwise #ad
100% Natural, 1/2 lb, EarthWise, Myrrh Resin #adEarthwise #ad
- Myrrh Resin. Botanical Name: commiphora myrrha. Pure resin - No Bark or Wood. Wild Harvested. 8 oz 226. 8 grams.
5. Saint Terra #ad
Gum Myrrh Incense Resin High Grade, 8 Ounces, Saint Terra #adSaint Terra #ad
- Botanical Name: Commiphora Myrrha. Origin from Ethiopia. 8 ounces/half pound of high grade gum myrrh. 100% pure and natural resin.
6. Saint Terra #ad
Frankincense & Myrrh Incense Resin, Saint Terra #adSaint Terra #ad
- Product origin: Ethiopia. Frankincense & Myrrh Incense Resin. Net weight: 6 ounces 3 ounces each. Both resins are pea sized for a balanced smell when burned together or you can use it individually.
Wooden bowls and glass container in the pictures are for reference only and are not included in the set. 100% raw, pure, and natural resin.
7. New Age #ad
New Age Myrrh Resin Incense, 1 lb #adNew Age #ad
- Quality incense. Includes a percentage of fine and powdered resin for the best scent. Pure incense without any fillers, sticks, or anything else to get in the way of the scent. Incense resin is picked for high purity and clarity. 1 pound bag.
|Brand||New Age #ad|
|Manufacturer||New Age #ad|
8. Govinda #ad
1 Pound, Govinda Natural Frankincense & Myrrh Resin Regular Grade #adGovinda #ad
- Pure incense without any fillers, sticks, or anything else to get in the way of the scent. Origin: Ethiopia. Govinda Brand. 1 lb bulk Bag. One pound blend of pure Frankincense resin pea size mix with regular grade Myrrh Resin.
9. Incense #ad
Traditional Resin Bulk, one Pound, Incense Ethiopian Myrrh #adIncense #ad
- How it is made to harvest myrrh a wound is made on a tree penetrating through the bark and into the sapwood, The tree then secretes a resin. After the harvest, the gum becomes hard and glossy.
It darkens deeply as it ages, and white streaks emerge. Myrrh was used by the ancient Egyptians, along with natron, for the embalming of mummies. Myrrh mixed with wine was common across ancient cultures. History myrrh resin has been used throughout history as a perfume, incense, and medicine.
The word myrrh comes from the Arabic word “murr” meaning bitter. Aroma myrrh oil has a smoky, sweet or sometimes bitter smell. Where it comes from myrrh resin is a natural extracted from a number of small, thorny trees from the species of the genus Commiphora. Appearance the gum is yellowish to dark brown and may be either clear or opaque.